- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
Ask me anything
Early Childhood Ed Major
Kid Cudi is my favorite rapper. Ever.
Anonymous asked: I first heard Cudi a couple years back. I was on my Pandora and Erase Me came on and I was going through a break up and depression and Iwas like god. Who is this. So I made a Cudi pandora and the first song was Mr. Rager and I started crying. Bawled my eyes out, because I got it you know? He saved me and changed my life. He's been my favorite ever since and one day I will meet him and I will thank him for saving all of us.
I wish Scott could hear all of our discovery stories. P.S. I wish mine was a lot more cool
pros to dating me:
- i’ll actually respond to ur text
- u can literally kiss me whenever u want (esp random neck kisses like yes please)
- we can hold hands
- butt touches
- cuddles? ? ? yes good
- i’ll play with your hair
- u don’t have to worry about me liking other people bc i’m annoyed by almost everyone
It’s hard to get over someone. It’s hard to devote so much time and effort into getting to know someone amazing. Someone that absolutely stops you in the hallway with this smile that makes you feel like you are the only goddamn thing that matters. Then that all gets fucked up and he leaves and doesn’t talk to you while you are both growing up in completely different ways. You slowly move on and then you think maybe you should try and talk to him. So you text him, after all there was that spark. And it goes great for a month and you fall in love with your bestest friend in the whole world. All over again. (I did truly try to fight it. I just wanted a friend, but he was just so goddamn nice to me dammit.) He treats you like a queen, after all it was your birth month and on your birthday you are the only person that mattered. (God my birthday. He literally couldn’t have been any more amazing. I knew then, he was that guy. My love. I couldn’t believe how special and cared about I was.) It was like it’s all gonna work out, and it fucks up again. And you find out he actually fucking hates you. He just likes your tits and ass. And even though he’s finally back from being, what felt like, a million miles away, he wants absolutely nothing to do with you.
I just wanna lay in the same clothes in my bed and sleep for an eternity… I wanna quit life and move as far away as possible. But instead I get up every single fucking day and act like my heart isn’t shattered again, because as much as I feel like my life sucks, my family’s lives suck 100 times harder. And I found out:
Assholes will be assholes no matter how many chances you give them to change and/or they appear to have changed. It’s hard to move on from someone you’re in love with, but it gets easier. Of course now I’m like fuck you and fuck your happiness and fuck your perfect fucking relationship and fuck my life for being so fucking fucked up. But it gets better. Eventually someone truly amazing will swoop in and be everything that asshole wasn’t. But until then I will be miserable from 10:30pm until 8:30am, playing the same 5 songs over and over again. (btw they are Better When You’re Gone-Luke Conard, Mr. Rager-Kid Cudi, Lost-Frank Ocean, California Bound-Carolina Liar, and Wedding Dress-Landon Austin cover)
Happy words of super niceness are appreciated but don’t say I don’t need a man, because I don’t but I don’t deal with being by myself very well. Its hard to deal with all of your closest friends being 2 and a half hours away/in New York hating your guts. So maybe I want someone to hold me and be like everything is cool now I’m here and I don’t have to feel like everyone is constantly depending on me to be someone I can’t be because I’m so hurt…
I’m done spilling my guts. Umm thanks for reading this the 5 people that will probably read this I appreciate your patience.
goodnight Tumblr, it’s been real.